/*This is the header for the related posts widget*/

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hello World!

Now, granted the title to this blog post is nothing spectacular considering many first blog posts have this title. However, I may have chosen this title anyways considering my programming background. So why have I started this blog you ask? Well, to be brutally honest I’m not 100% sure why I did this. It had nothing to do with not having enough to do or think about (which this blog will clearly show by it’s topics) and it’s not that I think I can be famous or that anybody really cares about it anyways. However, I have a sneaking suspicion that somebody, someday will read what I’ve written and have a chuckle, or an idea, or perhaps both at the same time. I will write more about the reasoning behind this blog on the about page, but for now, this will be my intro.

No comments:

Post a Comment